top of page

Club History

The Louisville Rotary Club was established in 1925.  At that time, meetings were held in the basement of St. Louis Church, where members brought their own lunch and listened to weekly programs. 

 

Throughout our club’s history, we have met in different locations and times convenient to our members and continue to focus on programs that enlighten and educate our members on topics important to the community and around the world. 

Meeting Location:

We meet Wednesdays at 12:00 noon in the Activities Room at the Alsatian located at 2300 Reno Dr., Louisville, Ohio 44641. (Take the south driveway and enter the south facing door)

bottom of page