Click for Email
Sergeant at Arms
Foreign Exchange Inbound
Foreign Exchange Outbound
Future Planning and Foundation
Louisville Rotary Projects
For six holidays, we post and retire 1,154 US flags in front of participating resident's homes.
In 2013, from the proceeds of this program we donated 6 $1,000 grants to kick start or support projects that effect the citizens of Louisville.
1. Louisville Community Cupboard - Food Pantry
2, Louisville Scholarship Foundation - College scholarship for college student.
3. Louisville YMCA Strong Kids - memberships for children with needs.
4. Louisville Library Literary Supplies $825 - summer reading program for elementary students
5. Louisville Constitution Committee - upfront funding for 2013 celebration.
6. Meals on Wheels - serve 350 meals per week to Louisville area shut-ins.
Purchased a Shelter Box for survivors of earthquakes in Haiti '10 and Japan '11: (tents, beds, food and a full kitchen for 10 people) Sponsored & housed over 22 Foreign Exchange students (Japan, India, Brazil, England etc.)
We maintain a mile of the Nickelplate Walking Trail
Yearly, we donate to eradicate Polio worldwide
Annually we organize a speech contest for LHS speech students
We raised funds to construct restrooms at Metzger Park in 2007
Raised funds for Gazebo & Clock on the square
Constructed new benches for Nimishillen School
Refinished park benches in Downtown Louisville
Donated a new sound system to YMCA
Operated the Haunted House by the Dairy Queen in 1980
We moved the St. Joseph's Hospice - 89 senior resident households in 1974. Wow!
Built the large picnic shelter in Constitution Park in 1960
We led a bond drive for HP Products after a major fire in 1954, the company of 100 employees still operates in Louisville